CCW Implementation Support Unit (ISU)
United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs, Geneva Branch
Role of the ISU
- Provide Secretariat services for all CCW meetings;
- Facilitate communications among States Parties and international organizations;
- Support States with the implementation of the CCW and its protocols;
- Assist the United Nations Secretary General to discharge his responsibilities pursuant to the CCW and its protocols; and
- Fulfill all other tasks as mandated by the States parties to the CCW and its protocols.