Upcoming Business Opportunities
RMX4000 Capacity Upgrade and RSS 4000 add-on
8 February 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required services or goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required services or goods are the following:
The United Nations Office in Geneva (UNOG) plans to upgrade and expand its videoconference bridging services by:
4. Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
- Purchasing a MCU capacity upgrade (RMX 1500/2000/4000 Resource License Pack - 5HD1080p /10HD720p/20SD/30CIF resource licenses - additional media) including configuration, commissioning & on site installation of the system.
- Purchasing a conference/media streaming and recording server. (RSS 4000 5-Port Recording and Streaming Solution) & (RSS 4000 Multicast Option License - Enables the RSS multicast support) & (RSS 4000 HD Live Stream Support and up to 200 Web Viewers) including configuration, commissioning & on site installation of system.
- Purchasing maintenance support for the Polycom RSS4000 for a total period of up to 4 years.
Vendor must be at least Polycom Gold certified.
Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form"
duly filled in by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 26/02/13. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
Tentative bid issuance date: 06/03/2013
Mandatory site visit date (if any) :
Tentative bid response date: 27/03/2013
Tentative contract award date: 11/04/2013
For system contracts, estimated annual volume: Less than USD 200’000.