Upcoming Business Opportunities
Translations Services to 6 UN Official Langauge
4 January 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required services or goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required services or goods are the following:
The United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNISDR) seeks the translation, revision and proofreading of text in word and Indesign format into 6 UN Official languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish. The estimated number of words in the original text is 370,000 words.
4. Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
5. Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form" duly filled in by e-mail to email@example.com or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 21 January 2013. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
6. Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
7. Tentative bid issuance date: 29.01.2013
8. Mandatory site visit date (if any) : NA
9. Tentative bid response date: 1 March 2013
10. Tentative contract award date: 29 March 2013
11. For system contracts, estimated annual volume: NA