Upcoming Business Opportunities
Services related to Support of Implementation
Intranet on SharePoint 2010
29 April 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
Description of Requirement:
The secretariat of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) is seeking a qualified vendor who can provide the following consulting services:
· Information architecture development (navigation, search, look and feel, site collections and structures, access and permissions, identification and integration of web part (optional)) based on identified functional and non-functional requirements
· Visual design development for intranet platform
· Intranet taxonomy integration.
· Technical development and implementation of the overall solution
· Planning and support for user acceptance tests
· Planning and support for end user training
· Governance and adoption model development and support implementation
· Operations/support model development and support implementation
· Deployment of the overall solution
· Content migration of current intranet
It is intended to set up a project creating a portal that provides one entry point for secretariat information based on SharePoint 2010. The project includes taxonomy, design, information architecture, governance, adoption, operations planning and migration of identified content, including elements of collaboration.
Detailed specifications will be provided as part of the Request for Proposal, which will be issued after the closing date of this request for EOI.
The EOI should include a description of the company profile and details of relevant experience, including details of intranet implementations in SharePoint and references. However, such description shall be limited to 3-4 pages length. Please do not include copies of certifications at this stage. EOIs that do not contain the information requested for evaluation by UNFCCC may be rejected.
We kindly request vendors who are interested in responding to this EOI but have not yet submitted a vendor registration form to UNFCCC, to complete the vendor registration form which can be accessed at: http://unfccc.int/secretariat/procurement/award_procedure/vendor_registration/items/2645.php
This notice is posted for information only and does not constitute an invitation to bid or submit a proposal. The UNFCCC reserves the right to change or cancel these requirements at any time in the EOI and/or solicitation process. The UNFCCC Procurement and General Services Unit considers a vendor’s qualifications and experience in the particular commodity/service area, and previous performance, when preparing a list of invitees. Thus submitting an EOI does not automatically guarantee a vendor will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued.