Upcoming Business Opportunities
Event management services for UNICRI meeting
23 July 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
The United Nations Office at Vienna Procurement Section (UNOV PS), on the behalf of the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI), hereby invites qualified contractors to submit their Expression of Interest for the provision of event management services for UNICRI meeting which will be held in Brussels, Belgium on 28-30 October 2013.
UNOV PS is interested to obtain a response from the event management services companies that are capable to provide a full service in:
1. Rental of one plenary room for two days and 7 conference rooms
2. One reception service for the registration/welcome desk
3. One administrative secretariat at the meeting venue
4. Interpretation services (simultaneous) for the three days
5. Six coffee-breaks and water for the three days
6. Three working-lunches/refreshments
7. One gala dinner
8. Transportation for the gala dinner
The event will involve the participation of approximately 180 people.
In additional, we are interested in bedroom accommodations for 140 participants as per below specifications:
1. 100 bedrooms check-in on Sunday 27 October, check-out on Thursday 31 October 2013
2. 40 bedrooms check-in on Saturday 26 October, check-out on Thursday 31 October 2013
Please note that this is not an invitation for submission of a proposal. This is a request for Expressions of Interest (EOI) in order to identify qualified vendors interested in participating in the solicitation.
Interested vendors must provide the completed Vendor Response Form (attached below). UNOV will examine this EOI and reserves the right to select the invitees for competitive bidding. Accordingly, an expression of interest does not automatically warrant an interested vendor's participation in the competitive bidding exercise.
UNOV reserves the right to change or cancel any of this requirement at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process.