Upcoming Business Opportunities
Provision of Hotel and Conference Services in Holmenkollen, Norway, 25 June- 4 July 2013
23 May 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required services or goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required services or goods are the following:
This REOI is for the provision of the following local logistical and administrative arrangements and conference services for the implementation of the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) Fellowship Programme to be held 25 June –4 July 2013 in Holmenkollen, Norway. Services to be provided will include but not limited to:
4. Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
- Providing accommodation, transportation, conference facilities and catering services for 53 persons,
- Coordinating and arranging all local transport for participants from the Airport to the Conference Venue,
- Booking and arrangement of conference facilities – including set-up of training room,
- Engaging in high-quality conference and secretariat services including photocopying, computing and printing and access to a telephone
- Efficient operating of power point projector, video and multiple microphones and a public address system
- The Hotel/Conference Provider must have a dedicated training venue for high-level groups, excellent and spacious facilities, including breakout rooms for simulations excellent equipment and experienced technicians, and a track-record in providing effective and high-quality conference, administrative and logistical services to the United Nations.
- The Conference Provider must be equipped with experienced, highly-qualified English speaking staff who can deal well with multicultural groups and resolve complex situations with tact.
- The Conference Provider must have demonstrated flexibility in providing meals and accommodation to meet the special needs of a high-level group and top resource persons in a multi cultural environment context.
Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form"
duly filled in by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 30.05.2013. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
Tentative bid issuance date: 01.06.2013
Mandatory site visit date (if any) : N/A
Tentative bid response date: 10.06.2013
Tentative contract award date: 14.06.2013
For system contracts, estimated annual volume: N/A