Upcoming Business Opportunities
20 March 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required services or goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required services or goods are the following:
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) is looking for a company to provide the following services :
- Receipt of on-line donations from private individuals, companies, etc. paid by credit card Running and managing an on-line donation service - from setting up the secure payments web page and related widgets to managing the relationship with the relevant banks and credit card companies.
- Work with OHCHR’s IT and Communications team to set up the relevant links to the secure payments page from OHCHR’s website
- Holding funds received in trust and disburse such funds to OHCHR on a quarterly basis (or as otherwise agreed)
- Reporting to OHCHR on transactions on a regular basis (real time or monthly – to be discussed)
- Full disclosure of the details (amount, date, name, email address, etc) of each transaction to OHCHR.
4. Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
5. Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form"
duly filled in by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 25/03/2013. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
6. Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
7. Tentative bid issuance date: 27/03/13
8. Mandatory site visit date (if any) :
9. Tentative bid response date: 12/04/13
10. Tentative contract award date: 22/04/13
11. For system contracts, estimated annual volume: