Upcoming Business Opportunities
Provision of video and short film production services
21 March 2014
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required services or goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required services or goods are the following:
Production of short videos to celebrate the achievement of the Hyogo Framework for Action
Ten HFA videos and 2 PSA produced according to professional and broadcasting standards in 4 UN Languages
4. Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
The company should have the following qualifications:
1. Have excellent records and substantive experience in video production
2. Have access to archive and footage from professional TV outlets as UNISDR will not provide any
3. Some knowledge of disaster risk reduction or similar field
4. Excellent senior professional team ( the training is expected to be lead by experienced qualified professionals) with advanced university degree preferably in communications, journalism, international or public relations
5. Familiarity with United Nations agencies and at least one or two similar projects done with the UN
6. Fluency in written and spoken English.
7. Excellent professionalism and ability to produce professional quality products
8. Be dynamic, creative and original
9. Experience in multi cultural-environment
10. Have access to TV air time
Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form"
duly filled in by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 02.04.2014
. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
Tentative bid issuance date: 07.04.2014
Mandatory site visit date (if any) : N/A
Tentative bid response date: 24.04.2014
Tentative contract award date: 08.05.2014
For system contracts, estimated annual volume: N/A