Upcoming Business Opportunities
Accomodation and training facilities for 27 participants
18 January 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required services or goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required services or goods are the following:
The Staff Development and Learning Section looks for Accommodation and training facilities for 27 participants (25 staff members and two consultants) for a residential Management Development Programme to be held at the request of the Staff Development and Learning Section of the United Nations Office at Geneva.
4. Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
Several dates for delivery (if your hotel is only available for some of these dates, please indicate which ones):
From 12 March 2013, 17:00 hrs. to 15 March 2013, 16:00 hrs. –
(3 nights). This is a four-day programme which begins with a half-day session on arrival date – full day session on 13 and 14 March 2013 – half-day session on departure date.
From 18 June 2013, 17:00 hrs. to 20 June 2013, 16:00 hrs. - (2 nights). This is a three-day programme which begins with a half-day session on arrival date – full day session on 19 June 2013 – half-day session on departure date.
From 24 September 2013, 17:00 hrs. to 27 September 2013, 16:00 hrs. –
(3 nights). This is a four-day programme which begins with a half-day session on arrival date – full day session on 25 and 26 September 2013 – half-day session on departure date.
27 participants each time.
From 10 December 2013, 17:00 hrs. to 12 December 2013, 16:00 hrs. –
(2 nights). This is a three-day programme which begins with a half-day session on arrival date – full day session on 11 December 2013 – half-day session on departure date.
Suitable Hotel, (3-star) at a distance of one to one and half hour’s drive from Geneva, either in Switzerland or neighbouring France with the following training facilities:
- A large training room (between 90 and 100 square metres) with natural light and equipped as follows: one screen, one beamer*, one computer, four flipcharts, Internet access, lots of wall space, and four round tables.
- One break-out room.
- All participants/trainers will need single accommodation and full board ideally including a buffet option at lunchtime and for the dinner (seminar package).
- Free internet access in room and training room.
- Do not include alcohol in the lunch and dinner price.
- Water to be provided in seminar room plus two coffee breaks (with fruit) for full-day session. On arrival date: one coffee break in the afternoon. On departure date: one coffee break in the morning.
- The rooms should be at executive standard 3-star, comfortable and quiet.
27 participants each time.
Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form"
duly filled in by e-mail to email@example.com
or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 28.01.2013. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
Tentative bid issuance date: 01.02.2013
Mandatory site visit date (if any) : N/A
Tentative bid response date: 19.02.2013
Tentative contract award date: 11.03.2013
For system contracts, estimated annual volume: N/A