Upcoming Business Opportunities
22 August 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required services or goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required services or goods are the following:
The United Nations Office in Geneva (UNOG) plans to maintain and upgrade its Infoblox infrastructure by:
- Purchase premium maintenance support for the existing Infoblox equipment for three years, with the option to extend the contract for two additional one year periods, total five years.
- Upgrading the end of life Infoblox equipment currently installed in the UNOG compound, including annual premium maintenance support.
- Contracting on-site technical support to manage the replacement and installation of the proposed Infoblox equipment on behalf of UNOG.
- On-site technical support staff to provide engineering support, technical advice, conduct architecture audits, technical consultancy and conduct familiarization / training sessions for the transfer of knowledge to UNOG’s technical staff responsible for administrating and managing the Infoblox equipment. UNOG requires a rate for such additional services.
- UNOG would like to select a vendor to provide the above mentioned products and services (including maintenance support) for a period of three years, with the possibility of extension by maximum two periods of one year each, at the sole discretion of the UNOG. The maintenance contract for the proposed devices will start the 1st January 2014.
Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
Proposals for the Infoblox equipment and maintenance will be accepted only from Infoblox manufacturers and certified resellers. The vendor is required to hold an Infoblox partner certification. UNOG accepts Elite, First or Core Partners.
Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form"
duly filled in by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 06/09/13. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
Tentative bid issuance date: 18/09/2013
Mandatory site visit date (if any) : None
Tentative bid response date: 16/10/2013
Tentative contract award date: 03/12/2013
For system contracts, estimated annual volume: N/A.