Upcoming Business Opportunities
DRUPAL Webhosting services for OCHA
18 October 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required services or goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required services or goods are the following:
The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) plans to launch a Request for proposal (RFP) to select a qualified supplier for DRUPAL web hosting services for an initial period of 2 years with possible extensions up to a maximum duration of 5 years.
OCHA requires high-quality managed web hosting for DRUPAL based web sites.
The bidder must manage all levels of the system, up to and including DRUPAL.
The bidder must guarantee an uptime of minimum 99%, preferably 99.85%.
The project will start by hosting http://www.unocha.org/, other web sites may follow.
Estimated traffic: 320k visitors/month, 3000GB per month.
4. Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
It is expected that the bidder will comply to ISO20000 service management processes and ISO27001 Security Management.
5. Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form" duly filled in by e-mail to email@example.com or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 01.11.2013. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
6. Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
7. Tentative bid issuance date: Beginning of November 2013
8. Mandatory site visit date (if any) : NA
9. Tentative bid response date: End of November 2013
10. Tentative contract award date: End of January 2014
11. For system contracts, estimated annual volume: Not determined yet