Upcoming Business Opportunities
Physical Newspapers and Periodicals Subscriptions
18 February 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required services or goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required services or goods are the following:
The purpose of this tender is to consolidate various newspapers and periodical subscriptions that are currently processed individually by various organizations within UNOG. The subscribers should benefit from the bidding process by finding most reliable and cost-effective supplier to fulfil their needs. The requirements for the supplier are:
- The contractor must provide subscription to all the newspapers and periodicals on the list (current list is temporary version prepared by CSS; finalized list to be attached at a later date) for the respective offices within UNOG.
- The contractor will deliver all the newspaper subscriptions by the morning of publication to a designated location in UNOG, except for weekends and official holidays. The delivery arrangement to each individual subscriber may be arranged by various offices based on their needs.
- The contractor will provide access to electronic subscriptions if available with the print subscription, and /or when additional electronic access is requested by the subscribers.
- The term of the contract is yearly renewal up to five years.
4. Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
5. Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form"
duly filled in by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 18 March 2013. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
6. Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
7. Tentative bid issuance date: 21 March 2013
8. Mandatory site visit date (if any) : N.A
9. Tentative bid response date: 19 April 2013
10. Tentative contract award date: 24 May 2013
11. For system contracts, estimated annual volume: N.A