Upcoming Business Opportunities
Maintenance for the JIU Web based follow-up system
26 September 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required services or goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required services or goods are the following:
The Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) issues a number of Reports, Notes and Letters by year, which contains recommendations addressed to JIU Participating Organizations.
Reports and Notes could be single agency, several organizations and system wide. Letters could be confidential. The recommendations could be addressed to one, several or all Participating Organizations.
With the purpose of reducing or completely eliminate some procedures subjected to errors such as emails, reminders, and telephones calls, etc., the JIU has developed a web based system to allow JIU members of international organizations and member state users to enter on-line and update information and access to a number of reporting facilities.
In order to maintain the quality of services, the JIU is seeking a provider for the maintenance and enhancements of the application composed of the following main business areas for a total period of 5 years, from 1 January 2014.
Tracking of the status of acceptance, implementation and impact achieved of Reports, Notes and Letters recommendations addressed by JIU to the participating organizations.
Management of consideration of JIU Reports by Legislative Bodies.
Provide statistical information in terms of categories of acceptance, implementation and impact achieved of JIU
Recommendations contained in Reports, Notes and Letters, which are eventually presented in the JIU Annual Report.
4. Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
5. Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form" duly filled in by e-mail to email@example.com or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 14/10/13. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
6. Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
7. Tentative bid issuance date: 18/10/2013
8. Mandatory site visit date (if any) : None
9. Tentative bid response date: 18/11/2013
10. Tentative contract award date: 05/12/2013
11. For system contracts, estimated annual volume: N/A