Upcoming Business Opportunities
Accomodation and Training facilities for 30 participants
18 January 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required services or goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required services or goods are the following:
The Staff Development and Learning Section looks for Accommodation and training facilities for 30 participants (28 staff members and two consultants) at a residential Leadership Development Programme to be held at the request of the Office of Human Resources Management, United Nations Headquarters.
4. Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
Several dates for delivery (if your hotel is only available for some of these dates, please indicate which ones):
From 28 May 2013, 17:00 hrs. to 31 May 2013, 16:00 hrs. – (3 nights). This is a four-day Programme which begins with a half-day session on 28 May 2013 (full day session on 29 and 30 May 2013) and it ends with a half-day session on 31 May 2013.
From 8 October 2013, 17:00 hrs. to 10 October 2013 16:00 hrs. – (2 nights). This is a three-day Programme which begins with a half-day session on 8 October 2013 (full day session on 9 October 2013) and it ends with a half-day session on 10 October 2013.
30 participants each time.
Suitable Hotel in Switzerland (4-star) at a distance of approximately one to one and a half hour’s drive from Geneva with the necessary training facilities:
- A large training room (minimum 100 square metres) with natural light.
- Usual equipment (one screen, one beamer*, one computer, four flipcharts, Internet access, lots of wall space, and four round tables).
- One break-out room.
- All participants/trainers will need single accommodation and full board.
- Buffet option for lunch (seminar package).
- Buffet option for dinner (seminar package).
- Do not include alcohol in the lunch and dinner price.
- Water to be provided in seminar room plus two coffee breaks (with fruit) for full-day session. On arrival date: one coffee break in the afternoon. On departure date: one coffee break in the morning.
- Free Internet access in the rooms for participants to check emails, and in training room.
Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form"
duly filled in by e-mail to email@example.com
or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 28.01.2013. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
Tentative bid issuance date: 01.02.2013
Mandatory site visit date (if any) : N/A
Tentative bid response date: 19.02.2013
Tentative contract award date: 11.03.2013
For system contracts, estimated annual volume: N/A