Upcoming Business Opportunities
Mobile Fundraising Application
21 October 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required services or goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required services or goods are the following:
The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG), on behalf of the UN High Commissioner for Humans Rights (OCHCR)
seeks potential suppliers for the development of a mobile donation / fundraising application.
Application should be iOS and Android compatible, and should run on mobile device, smartphones and tablets.
4. Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
The potential service provider should have :
- The capacity to develop a mobile donation application and provide Content Management System, and/or
- The capacity to manage relationship with mobile phones operators in Switzerland, EU Countries and North America.
Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form"
duly filled in by e-mail to email@example.com
or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 05.11.2013. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
Tentative bid issuance date: 15 November 2013
Mandatory site visit date (if any) : N/A
Tentative bid response date: 15 December 2013
Tentative contract award date: 15 January 2013
For system contracts, estimated annual volume: N/A