Upcoming Business Opportunities
Hardware and Software support for 2x P6300 Storage Arrays
24 October 2012
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. Description of Requirement:
This requirement is for the provision of 5 years 24*7 Hardware & Software support for 2x P6300 Storage Arrays.
2. Specific Requirements/Information
|QK740A||P 6300 Dual controller FC Kit incl 1x AJ840A disk enclosure and HP Command view SW|
|AJ840A||P6000 M6625 2.5" SAS Disk Enclosure|
|AJ832A||P6000 M6612 3.5" SAS Disk Enclosure|
|AW611A||HP M6625 600GB 6G SAS 10K 2.5in HDD|
|AW590A||HP M6612 2TB 6G SAS 7.2K 3.5in MDL HDD|
|TA823AAE||HP P6300 Continuous Access SW E-LTU|
|HA110A5||HP 5y Support Plus 24 SVC|
|HA110A5 Q25||P6300/P6500 Drive Enclosure JW Supp|
|HA110A5 Q26||P6300/P6500 HDD Support HW Supp|
|HA110A5 Q21||Continuous Access P6300 EVA Unlim SWSup|
3. UNOG plans to send out the tender documents on 02 November 2011.
4. UNOG plans to award the contract by 10 December 2012.
5. Contractors must provide services not later than 17 December 2012.
6. Please submit your response to email@example.com
or by facsimile, to +41 22 917 0013.
Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours Central European Time, 30.10.2012
. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
7. Please note that this is not
a Request for Quote. At this stage, vendors are only requested to express their interest to participate in the bidding process which will be launched in a subsequent phase.
8. Information to include in your EOI is detailed below
. Upon receipt of your response, UNOG will review your eligibility to participate in the forthcoming tender.
9. United Nations Global Market
Please confirm your UNGM registration number.
10. United Nations Office at Geneva
Please confirm your UNOG Vendor registration number.
11. Complete address and Contact details
Please provide your complete contact details to include company name, company representative’s name, company address, telephone and fax numbers as well as a valid email address.
12. Please indicate the reference number of this EOI in your response.
The United Nations Office at Geneva reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time in the EOI and/or solicitation process. Please note that only firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate in the tender process.