Upcoming Business Opportunities
Conference services on 16-17 May 2013 in Kiev
28 March 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required services or goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required services or goods are the following:
UNIDIR requires a venue to carry out a conference in Kiev, Ukraine on 16-17 May 2013, with catering provided on-site. The conference hall must have capacity to seat up to 160 participants, with facilities for microphones, power point projection, and audio recording. Furthermore, the venue must be able to provide catering for 4 coffee breaks, a catered lunch on the first day, and a canapé reception on the first evening. The venue must be within a 4-star hotel in central Kiev (within 1km of Khreshchatyk Street) with enough accommodation for up to 80 participants during the conference dates.
4. Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
Pre-requisite criteria: the bidder must be registered as a 4-star Hotel.
5. Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form" duly filled in by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 04.04.2013. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
6. Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
7. Tentative bid issuance date: 05.04.13
8. Mandatory site visit date (if any) : na
9. Tentative bid response date: 12.04.13
10. Tentative contract award date: 16.04.13
11. For system contracts, estimated annual volume: NA