Upcoming Business Opportunities
Provision of Original HP Toners and Inkjet Cartridges
15 March 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required goods are the following:
Original HP Toners and Inkjet Cartridges for :
- Color HP LASERJET Pro M451DN
- Personal Printer HP LASERJET Pro 400
- Color HP LaserJet CP5525dn
- High Volume HP LASERJET 9050dn
- Color HP LASERJET 4525dn
- Personal Printer HP LASERJET M602x
The contract duration is initially for 3 years, with the possibility of extending it for an additional two years, one year at a time at the sole discretion to the United Nations at Geneva.
4. Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form"
duly filled in by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 28.03.2013. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
Tentative bid issuance date: 05/04/2013
Mandatory site visit date (if any) : N/A
Tentative bid response date: 07/05/2013
Tentative contract award date:01/06/2013
For system contracts, estimated annual volume: USD 300’000.