Upcoming Business Opportunities
Provision of Real Estate Expertise Services
22 November 2013
In view of the fact that the official language used for the RFP will be English, this request for expression of interest is published in English only.
Du fait que la langue officielle de cette sollicitation sera l'anglais, cette demande d'expression d'intérêt est publiée uniquement en anglais.
Please note that only those firms considered qualified by the United Nations Office at Geneva for this project will be invited to participate.
Terms of Reference
1. The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a solicitation it intends to issue for the required services or goods described below.
2. Vendors interested in fulfilling the above requirements must be registered with UNOG and may wish to visit "UNOG Vendor Registration Process" for full registration information in order to be eligible to participate in any solicitation.
3. Required services or goods are the following:
The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) is the owner of several plots of land in the Geneva area. Some of these properties are directly occupied by UNOG; others are leased to external entities, public or private.
The consultant will be required to study specific premises and determinate their market value and possible income generating actions, taking into consideration the local real estate market and the possible legal constraints between UNOG and third party stakeholders (current tenant, local authorities, etc.)
The plots of land to be valuated are 2 and their approximate sizes are 12,000 sqm and 18,000 sqm respectively.
4. Specific information (if any) (e.g.: pre-evaluation or pre-requisite criteria, certification, etc.):
5. Please submit your response by returning the form "Expression of Interest Response Form" duly filled in by e-mail to email@example.com or by facsimile to +41(0)22 917 00 13. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 hours, Geneva time, on 06 December 2013. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
6. Please note that this REOI does not constitute a solicitation. UNOG reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time during the REOI process or the solicitation process. Please note that only those vendors considered as qualified by UNOG to provide the required services or goods will be invited to participate.
7. Tentative bid issuance date: Mid-December 2013
8. Mandatory site visit date (if any) : NA
9. Tentative bid response date: January 2014
10. Tentative contract award date: February 2014
11. For system contracts, estimated annual volume: N/A