The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) operates a programme called the IT Equipment Donation Programme to Permanent Missions and NGOs for the benefit of United Nations Permanent or Observer Missions and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
Through this programme, UNOG supports IT equipment donation requests. When available, the Central Support Services donate the returns from UNOG’s IT Replacement Program.
Who can request for this programme?
What can be donated through this programme?
Terms and Conditions
How to apply?
- UNOG is not responsible for the delivery or transport of any donated IT equipment.
- This programme does not provide any technical support for donated equipment.
- This programme is not required to complete sets or purchase any computer device, accessory or miscellaneous cables to complete a set.
- Donated computers are delivered with no software.
Q: Approximately how old are the donated PCs?
A: The PCs are in average 5 years old.
Q: Could we request for more than 10 desktop PCs, 10 Flat screen monitors and 3 printers?
A: Yes, Please indicate your requirement in your letter.
Q: Do you donate laptops?
A: We have only a very limited number.
For additional information, please contact the Central Support Services using one of the following methods:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Telephone to +41 (0)22 917 26 73