Protocol V Seventh Conference
The Seventh Conference for Protocol V took place from 11 to 12 November 2013 in Geneva.
The Officeholders for 2013:
- President of the Seventh Conference: Ambassador Jan Knutsson of Sweden.
- Vice-Presidents: Ambassador Katerina Sequensova of the Czech Republic and Ambassador Anayansi Rodriguez Camejo of Cuba.
- Coordinator on Clearance, removal or destruction of explosive remnants of war and the Article 4 Electronic Template: Mr. Ivan Grinevich of Belarus and Friend of the Coordinator: Colonel Gerfried Elias of Germany.
- Coordinator on Generic Preventive Measures: Brigadier General Mario Amadei of Italy.
- Coordinator on International Cooperation and Assistance & Requests for Assistance: Mr. Yevgen Lisuchenko of Ukraine.
- Coordinator on National Reporting: Major Aviateur Lode Dewaegheneire of Belgium.
- Coordinator on Victim Assistance: Mr. Fernando Guzman of Chile and Friend of the Coordinator: Ms. Caroline Woergoetter of Austria.
Documents for the 7th Conference:
Provisional Programme of Work
Report on Clearance, Removal or Destruction of ERW & Article 4
Report on Cooperation and assistance & Requests for assistance
Report on Generic Preventive Measures
Report on National Reporting
Report on Victim Assistance
Report on Victim Assistance (Corrigendum)
Estimated Costs of the Eighth Conference of the High Contracting Parties
Estimated Costs of the 2014 Meeting of Experts
Rules of procedure for conferences of the High Contracting Parties to the Protocol V on explosive remnants of war
List of participants
۩ Go to Top