UNOG Website RSS Feeds
UNOG Bookshop - English | Français
UNOG Disarmament Announcements - English | Français
UNOG News & Media - English | Français
UNOG Permanent Missions - English | Français
UNOG The Calendar - English | Français
UNOG The Director-General - English | Français
UNOG Upcoming Business Opportunities - English | Français
RSS Feed Help
What are RSS feeds?
What is a feed reader?
How does it work?
Why use RSS?
The benefits and reasons for using RSS are the following:
- It allows you to easily stay informed by receiving summaries of the latest content from the websites you are subscribed to
- It saves time (no need to visit each website individually)
- It ensures your privacy (spam-proof, no visit, you do not need to provide your email address, no newsletter subscription)
- It saves bandwidth, since a feed contains only links, headlines or brief synopsis (that means the small amount of Web data can be sent to any XML-compatible device, such as a cell phone, pager, or handled computer, without a lengthy download process)
How do I subscribe to the UNOG website feeds?
What do you need to do?
You subscribe to a feed by simply supplying a special link to your RSS Reader. Follow the instructions given for your particular news reader. But in general, the steps are:
- Click the RSS or XML button, you will be directed to the URL address of that feed.
- Copy the URL address from the web browsers window.
- Paste this link into your news reader.