Thank you for your interest in registering with UNOG Purchase and Transportation Section (PTS) Vendor Register.
The United Nations Secretariat has three registration criteria levels. Submit the required documents related to the level of business activity your company would like to be considered for.
Registration levels (estimated amount in US$ or equivalent):
Basic: Estimated Contract Award up to US $ 40,000;
Level 1: Estimated contract value less than US$ 500’000;
Level 2: Estimated contract value US$ 500’000 and above.
In order to undertake your registration, please provide the following mandatory information:
Pre-Requisites for Eligibility for all levels
UN Supplier Code of Conduct for all levels
Mandatory Information for all levels
Level of Registration
Please note that companies which have been in business less than three years can register at the BASIC registration level only.
BASIC Registration required for participation in informal solicitations with estimated Contract Award less than US $40,000 or equivalent:
4. MANDATORY: Basic vendor information (name, owners, address, contact information, telephone, e-mail, number of employees, etc.)
5. MANDATORY: Pre-requisites for eligibility.
6. MANDATORY: Acceptance of UN Supplier Code of Conduct.
7. MANDATORY: Commodity Codes UNCCS).
LEVEL 1 required for participation in formal solicitations with estimated Contract Award US $40,000 to less than US $500,000 or equivalent: Criteria 4-7 identified above; and:
8. MANDATORY: The Vendor has been in business for a minimum of 3 years.
9. MANDATORY: Current certificate of incorporation or equivalent document verifying legal status/capacity.
10. MANDATORY List of at least three independent, non-affiliated clients/companies whom you have conducted business with over the last year or three letters of reference.
LEVEL 2 required for participation in formal solicitations with estimated Contract Award US $500,000 (or equivalent) and above: Criteria 8-10 identified above; and:
11. MANDATORY: Names of owner(s) and principals (including parent company, subsidiaries/affiliates, CEO/Managing Director, and those with controlling interest, if applicable) and any former corporate incarnation.
12. MANDATORY: The names of intermediaries, agents and/or consultants, (if any) used in relation to United Nations contracts or bids/proposals.
13. MANDATORY: Financial documents including Income Statement and Balance (audited/certified financial statements or equivalent) for the last three years to be submitted with Auditors report or External Accountant Report.
In addition to the mandatory criteria outlined in paragraph5, Vendors are encouraged to provide the following optional information:
(i) A copy of the applicant’s Code of Ethics and/or Anti-Fraud Compliance Programme, or equivalent.
(ii) Evidence of the applicant’s participation in the UN Global Compact or support of equivalent initiatives the applicant’s commitment to align its operations and strategies with universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption.
For certain Contracts, in particular those of large scale, high value, complexity and/or risk level, the requirement for the above information and/or documentation shall be considered mandatory and included as such in the solicitation documents:
Certificate of quality standards you adhere to and evidence of quality control programme (ISO certification or equivalent).
Documentation and information to demonstrate sufficient production and export capacities and international scope of operation to supply regional or international markets including proof of exports such as shipping/freight documents or relevant licenses to operate business.
Evidence of your policies on sustainable procurement practices and/or environmental risk assessment report (ISO 14000 certification, Global Compact ENVP principles, etc.).
UNOG Official Languages
In the case that the mandatory required documents are in a language other than French or English, a certified translation is also required.
Incomplete registration request
Incomplete information will not be considered and will be automatically rejected.
Assistance with registration
Registration Request Evaluation
Acceptation of your registration request
For vendors from the United States of America only