CCW - Latest Information
On this page you will find the latest information concerning the CCW and its Protocols and
the work of the Officeholders, Coordinators and CCW Implementation Support Unit.
- All national reports received so far have been posted on the website. It is not too late for your government to submit a report. These can be sent to email@example.com
- Presentations and statements from the APII and Protocol V Meetings of Experts have now been posted on the website. Grateful for copies of presentations or statements that have not yet been posted. These can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Protocol V Coordinators letters and plans have now been placed on the Protocol V section of this website and can also be accessed here.
- The President-designate of the Protocol V Seventh Conference has sent a letter to all delegations reminding them about the new Protocol V reporting template on victim assistance. The new reporting template is now available here.
- National annual reporting: The deadline for submitting Amended Protocol II, CCW Compliance and Protocol V is 31 March 2013.
- Preparations are underway for this year's Amended Protocol II and Protocol V Meetings of Experts, which will take place from 8 - 12 April in Geneva. The official invitation and registration form for the Meetings of Experts was faxed to all States Parties on 24 January 2013.