Before filling it out and submitting the online form, please make sure you read the following instructions carefully
Candidates are requested to fill out this form and send, together with documents requested below, to Mr. Markus Schmidt, Director of the International Law Seminar, either:
- by postal mail: Office 176, United Nations Office at Geneva, Palais des Nations, CH-1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland
- by fax: +41 022 917 00 01
- by email: email@example.com
The deadline for receiving complete applications is 10 April 2013 at the latest.
Candidates must be between 24 and 38 years of age on 1st January 2013.
All candidates will be informed about the selection results in writing.
Each application must include the following documents:
- The application form, duly completed
- CV containing the following information:
- Letter of motivation (minimum 300 words, maximum 600 words; including justification for request for fellowship)
- At least two recent letters of recommendation duly signed (from official sources, such as a university, a Government agency or a member of the International Law Commission, etc.)
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
* Full personal details
* University education, degrees obtained
* Professional experience
* Academic working papers and main publications
|* All fields marked with asterisk are obligatory.