Before filling it out and submitting the online form, please make sure you read the following instructions carefully
Please note that you must send the complete application file (required documents listed below), by email or postal mail, to the Legal Liaison Office of the United Nations Office at Geneva, indicating your registration number:
Postal Address: Office 147, United Nations Office at Geneva, Palais des Nations, CH-1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland
Email Address: email@example.com
To complete your application file, please enclose the following documents:
- Application form (applicable only to applicants who did not fill in this form online)
- CV containing the following information:
* Full personal details
* University education, degrees obtained
* Professional experience
* Academic working papers and main publications
- Letter of motivation (minimum 400 words, maximum 800 words; including justification for request for fellowship)
- Two letters of recommendation, duly signed and dated 2015 with specific reference to the Seminar, from official sources (i.e. university, government or member of the International Law Commission).
The deadline for receiving complete applications is 13 March 2015 at the latest.
Candidates must be between 24 and 38 years of age.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
All candidates will be informed about the selection results in writing.
|* All fields marked with asterisk are obligatory.